The Preventive Private Plan
From £11.42 per month* – Less than 37p per day!
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer, routine x-rays and a scale and polish.
- 20% reduction off any clinically necessary laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% reduction off any clinically necessary fillings.
- 20% reduction off other clinically necessary dental work (extractions, etc).
- 20% reduction off any additional hygiene care.
- 10% reduction off oral hygiene products purchased at the studio.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
And there’s more…
Please speak to one of our team for further details on the full range of benefits our members are entitled to.
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
**** The price includes a small premium per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.
How do I register?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment.
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information.